The latest report titled “Praseodymium Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Praseodymium.
|Process Included||Praseodymium Production From Extraction From Minerals (Bastnaesite and Monazite)|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Praseodymium production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Praseodymium Production Process:
1. Praseodymium Production From Extraction From Minerals (Bastnaesite and Monazite): This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of Praseodymium production from its extraction from rare earth phosphate minerals. During this method, praseodymium is extracted first from the bastnaesite and monazite minerals. This extraction process is carried out via the processes of solvent extraction and ion extraction.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/praseodymium-production-from-extraction-from-minerals-bastnaesite-and-monazite/requestsample
Praseodymium (Pr) is a soft, pliable, and malleable metallic element belonging to the periodic table’s lanthanide series. It appears to be silvery-white metal having a slight yellow tinge. It is a rare precious earth metal which is available in the crust of the planet with a concentration of about 3.5 to 5.5 ppm. It has the atomic number 59, with an atomic weight of 140.9 amu. The metal is obtained via the ion exchange process via monazite sand from mineral ores like bastnasite and monazite. Its melting and boiling points are 931°C and 3520°C.
The industry for Praseodymium is being driven by its wide usage in making alloys that are further employed in many end-uses; for instance, it is combined with magnesium in order to make an alloy that is high in strength and is used in making aircraft engines. Other alloys like Mischmetal are used to make cigarette lighter flints, and permanent magnet alloys find use in wind turbines, electric generators, and hybrid cars, which are furthering the industry’s expansion. In addition, it finds applications in the lighting sector in carbon arc electrodes for floodlighting, studio lighting and projection, as well as in film industry applications which further boosts the market growth. Also, it has other various uses as a catalyst that are employed in glass polishing, fluorescent and energy-saving lamps, as well as yellow glasses for welders etc., which bolsters the market’s growth further.
Key Questions Answered in the Praseodymium Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Praseodymium market?
- What are the various processes used for Praseodymium production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Praseodymium?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Praseodymium?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Praseodymium?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Praseodymium?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Praseodymium production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Praseodymium production?
- What is the time frame for Praseodymium plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Praseodymium?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Propanal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propanal
- Propane Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propane
- Propane-1,2-diol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propane-1-2-diol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA